Sunday, November 22, 2009

my worst things in the whole wide world..

After the curious turn of events in Jozi with the weather last week and Raz who made headlines after he sung the SA national anthem  like a vamp drunk off boxed Mai Tai (lol if there's such) at SA's rugby game with England last week, i felt a little low. Tuesday morning i got to work and snapped at everyone who crossed my path. I'm the only female in the office at my second job and usually this has its perks, though on Tuesday i just wanted the guys to disappear. Watching the rain outside that day and pullin my cardigan closer to my body because it was freezing, i got to thinking about my worst things in the whole wide world. here they are, in no particular order.

1. Heartbreak, and the long journey back to getting a 'you' back that works.
2. Crap weather, which inspired this article.
3.Loosing friends, that annoying realisation that things will never go back to how they where. Missing the laughs shared.
4. Chilled red wine, come on now.
5. The little visit from aunt flo and the likelihood of crying over anything. (eg NOT being on facebook! LOL)
6.Crap food when i'm starving.
7. Death, 9 years on i still miss my dad and dream of him.
8. Discovering well into my number two that there's no toilet paper on the roll!
9. Days when i feel sorry for myself.
10. meeting someone i used to date with a fine thang packed in his arm and looking so fucking happy.
11. Bad days when all my clothes are at the laundry (thus the frumpy shirt fished out from the back of the closet) my hair needs doing, my nails are chipped and i have no lipgloss on. I always meet the one person i haven't seen in ages and they always look FRESH!!
12. Dirty toe nails peeping out of peep toe heels, underarm hair long enough to make snoop jealous and women who smell like builders on the job.
13. Feeling lonely, even when surronded by people.
14. Illusive love and getting caught up. Come on how many frogs do a gal gotta kiss....
15. mariyah carey's rendition of..... "I want to know what love is" on a bad day
16. Standing in queues, especially bank ones

No comments:

Post a Comment